Welcome to RenoWire, part of a new local search startup RenoVine.com which will be launched in 2007. Here at RenoWire, it’s “all about the house” – presenting the best news, ideas and advice for homeowners from around the country, your city, and your neighborhood.
At RenoWire you will find:
- Significant home renovation news stories
- Timely home improvement articles & services
- Home management and automation tips
- Analysis of emerging trends in the home improvement, construction, real estate and home and garden retail industries
- Products for your home that really work
We will also be spotlighting houseblogs and other useful renovation-related sites from around the country as we go. All in the name of saving you time, money and hassle while hopefully entertaining you a little.
RenoWire is but the first stage of RenoVine.com (literally the “Renovation Grapevine”). Heh, we don’t even have formal design yet! But such is our enthusiasm for the subject, weâ€™re going to get started anyway. Itâ€™s never too soon to start doing what you really love and sharing what you know.
RenoWire is an independent, objective news source and is not affiliated with any of the companies, services, or blogs that may be profiled here.
Hope you enjoy and look forward to hearing from you!